Hi Marcella, I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find you. Yes, add me to your list. Your blog is awesome! I love blogs...they help me feel alittle more connected to my Pasco friends even though I'm so far away here in Vegas...Now if we can just get a few more of them to blog. Love, Jan
Hello Marcella, What a suprise to hear from you. Are you still in Richland? Thanks for stopping by our family blog. Great to hear from you. I can't wait to read you blog more and find out about your family. Love, Debie
nice slide show ma. give me a call on a saturday and I'll help anytime with blog questions. It has to be a Sat, or Sun, so we don't spend hours of our phone minutes.
4 comments:
Hi Marcella,
I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find you. Yes, add me to your list. Your blog is awesome! I love blogs...they help me feel alittle more connected to my Pasco friends even though I'm so far away here in Vegas...Now if we can just get a few more of them to blog. Love, Jan
Hello Marcella, What a suprise to hear from you. Are you still in Richland? Thanks for stopping by our family blog. Great to hear from you. I can't wait to read you blog more and find out about your family.
Love, Debie
Mom you did a good job with your slide show!!! Everyone is so cute.
nice slide show ma. give me a call on a saturday and I'll help anytime with blog questions. It has to be a Sat, or Sun, so we don't spend hours of our phone minutes.
Post a Comment